POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eternally ascending : Eternally ascending Server Time
18 Aug 2024 04:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Eternally ascending
From: Reusser
Date: 29 Jun 2001 10:31:38
Message: <3B3C901F.4943BEF6@chorus.net>
Well, I got the idea from illusionworks.com and I just had to try it.
What do you think?  Is it more confusing that it's 4x4 and 3x3 at the
same time or that it eternally de/ascends?  Is it worth developing into
a scene?

My other question is this.  Is there any way to 'fake' perspective?  Can
you map a texture so that it decreases in size with distance?  I can't
take much more of this orthographic stuff...

 - Rico

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'staircase.jpg' (63 KB)